Wednesday 23 February 2011

Thirsty!

Today I ate: Scrambled eggs made with butter, aubergines cooked with lard, chilli and garlic powder, broccoli soup made with carrot, chicken broth, onions, ghee and coconut milk, chicken breast coated in almond and coconut flour, roasted hazelnuts and fried in ghee, some sort of white fish coated in coconut flour and fried in coconut oil, and a salad consisting of romaine lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, olive oil and chopped primal sausages fried in lard. Sounds like quite a lot but I've been a bit hungry this evening but felt a bit sick when I tried to eat some of the leftover chicken.

I didn't feel light headed until this evening, so was able to read a couple of papers this afternoon. Although I got enough sleep last night, I had a migraine all through the night and this morning, and I felt rather tired when I woke up, so I went back to sleep to get rid of the migraine. I think it was caused by the lack of caffeine over the last 2 days and my body has just realised there's none there because I cut down relatively slowly, so it took a while to notice! However, I have also been ridiculously thirsty since yesterday and woke up with an astonishingly dry mouth, which probably didn't help with the headache. Thankfully the pain is now much reduced and merely lingering in the background, so I can get on with things. Shockingly, I spent all day in my flat and didn't even have a shower, but I mustn't let that become a habit otherwise I'll associate a primal lifestyle with slobbing around on my own in an unwashed state and it'll be hard to adjust to continuing when I return to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment